04 May 2013

3Gun Liga Sportera match - very unlucky for me.

Most unlucky match for me. On 3rd stage shot first I had some problems (user induced) with my quick loader, then RO claimed finger on the trigger during loading shell to shotgun port.I do believe that I did not have finger on the trigger, because with pistol grip stock I'm unable to keep finger on trigger when I hold shotgun by pistol grip only and in right side up position. Actually in other position, with shotgun tilted left side up, I also did not have finger on the trigger, despite RO obviously "fishing" to see that. Anyway it is "word against word" issue, as there are no witnesses who can confirm either statement and in this case RO had last word. I do believe event is just result of over eagerness of young RO. As lesson learned, I will make damn sure it will not happen again, because even if there is 1% chance I'm wrong, I must be sure it will not happen again. Routine is one of biggest enemies of seasoned shooters.

In this match I used FB Radom "Mini Radom Sport" (wz. 96 Mini Beryl) 5.56 rifle with Aimpoint Micro T1, Benelli M1 Super90 12gauge with Insight MRDS and HK P2000SK with Vortex Razor Red Dot and Viridian C5L.

No comments:

Post a Comment